I’m not a fan of squash, but this dish sounds delectable! It’s the cheese, it’s definitely the cheese :)
- 1 lb Yellow Summer Squash grated
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup Cottage Cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tbl minced Parsley
- 2 tbl butter (melted)
- 1/2 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbl grated Parmesan Cheese
- Squeeze water out of squash, combine all ingredients except the Parmesan, place in 1qt casserole.
- Top with cheese, bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hr.