|Position: Speech-Language Pathologist|
|Division: Speech-Language Pathology Division|
|Type of Employment: Full-Time employment
|1. Master’s degree in speech-language pathology from an accredited university
2. Good practical experience in providing speech-language pathology services to children and adults with different communication disorders
3. Bilingual (Arabic/English) speaker is a must.
|Division: Audiology Division|
|Type of Employment: Full-Time employment|
|1. Master of science in Audiology from an accredited university
2. Preferably certified by the American Speech-Language and Hearing Association (ASHA) or the American Academy of Audiology (AAA)
3. At least three years of practical experience in all audiological evaluations, ABR, hearing aids fitting and dispensing to pediatric and geriatric populations
4. Bilingual (Arabic/English) speaker is a plus.
|Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org|