As salaamu ‘alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh. Daarul Haafithaat al ‘Ishreen (nicknamed “The Salafee Tahfeeth School”) in Hayy As Safaa, Jeddah KSA will open for classes until after ‘Eidil Fitr In Shaa Allaah. The actual resume date is not yet known. Please call to register:
Tele: 02 677 4902
Not sure if you want to enroll?: They will allow you to sit and observe without signing up. You can participate in the classes and evaluate things for yourself, then decide afterwards if you want to enroll.
Cost: The tuition for adults will remain at $600 SAR per year, In Shaa Allaah.
Courses for Adults
- Usoolus Sunnah of Imaam Ahmad bin Hanbal (rahimahullaah) – Memorization with explanation.
- Quraan with Ahkaam At Tajweed – Memorization starting from Soorah al Baqarah (or whatever Juz your currently memorizing).
- Tafseer of Imaam as Sa’dee (rahimahullaah).
- Various tele-links with the Major scholars in KSA.
The Beginners & Intermediate students: You can take all the courses listed below or choose which ones you want:
- Al Qaa-idatu An Nooraaniyyah (Alif, Baa, Taa, etc…)
- Reading and Dictation (including minor points of ‘Arabic Grammar and vocab. building).
- Quraan Memorization from Juz ‘Amma (or whatever Juz your currently memorizing).
- Occasionally points from Imaam As Sa’dee’s Tafseer is discussed along with meaning of certain “Quraanic vocabulary words.”
- Thalaathatul Usool wa Adillatuhaa – Memorization with explanation of Shaykh ‘Uthaymeen (rahimahullaah).
- ‘Umdatul Ahkaam – Memorization with explanation of Shaykh ‘Uthaymeen (rahimahullaah).
‘Arabic Grammar using the Uni. of Madeenah series.
The school days are short. Adults study for 3 1/2 hours a day/4 days a week (Sat. – Tues.). I don’t know if the hours will be extended to accommodate the new ‘Arabic Grammar classes.
Your children can attend as well. Kids enroll starting at age 3. They memorize short ahaadeeth, and Quraan, are taught to read and write ‘Arabic (letters, numbers, colors, etc), arts, crafts and exercise (in the morning). They cover more, but this is all I have solid info on. Their school days are also short. They study for 3 1/2 hours a day/5 days a week (Sat. – Wed.). I don’t know the tuition for children. In Shaa Allaah I’ll get more information.
There is a hadhaanah (daycare) for the babies near our classrooms, so you’re always close enough if they need you. The hadhaanah is only open during the days/times of the adult schedule (4 days a week).
There are buses if you need transportation: $300 SAR per month. Discount possible if more than one family member signs up for it.